Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ahhh.. finally done!

I think I am finally done with the editing in my blog.

I have redone the layout and the url. I have my purpose for this blog as well. YAY! What more can I ask for? Oooooh.. and I have also included a new picture of me... not the best pic... yet.. but it'll do for now.

On a new note, I will not be coming in to work tomorrow! I have accumulated a lot of my personal and vacation time and now I have to actually use it. Its nice to have the time, I just can't really decide what days to take off. I am already off on Mondays, I only work four days a week. Not only that but, those with still time left (which isn't many) have to make sure we don't all choose the same days. My supervisor doesn't want everyone out from the department on the sames days. Therefore... its hard to chose days. Thankfully, I am already getting the week of Christmas off.... the whole company is atleast.. so its not like we are all fighting for those days. *sigh* It shouldn't be too hard though... thinking of days I could be off, hehe.

On that note, this week I have only worked 3 days... but man - does it feel like I have worked five days. I just havn't had the best of weeks - emotionally. I'm just not really myself. I am thinking I have a little bit of depression going on with me. Every little thing upsets me. *big sigh* I just wished I was able to just wish it away and be happy all the time. :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com